Sunday, February 22, 2015

Movie Review: The Judge

This movie packed a powerful cast (Robert Duvall, Robert Downey, Jr., Billy Bob Thornton, Dax Shepard...the list goes on). I have to say, this was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Downey, Jr. plays a hot shot attorney, Hank,  who escaped the clutches of small town life in Indiana and vowed to never return. His father, Judge Palmer, played by Duvall, is a judge in that small Indiana town. Hank is called back to the forgotten town when his mother unexpectedly passes away. He trudges through the formalities of the funeral and tries to quickly get back to his normal life. However, his father, the Judge, is suddenly thrown into a murder charge and it takes off from there.
 
I HIGHLY recommend this movie!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I was wondering if this is good. I'll have to rent it.