Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Braces Adventure - post-op day 10 video

I did another video regarding 10 days post-op. Today is actually day 12, but this video was from the other day. Still moving on the expander, and still no associated pain. I stopped in to see my dad at work this morning and he joked "do you whistle when you talk?" Gee thanks, Dad! Obviously it isn't the most attractive look for me, but it is part of the process and won't be like this for very long. I can't wait until we put the bands on the top teeth and really see the movement there. I am approaching the end of my Norco prescription, which is okay. I really don't have much pain anymore, and Ibuprofen is the better option for me simply because it reduces the swelling in my face. I still feel like it's about 90% gone. Not sure when it will be totally gone, but I just take it one day at a time.
 
Here is the link to the video:
 
 

No comments: