Sunday, May 19, 2013

Dana, Veronica, & Easton's visit

So Dana, Veronica, and Easton came to visit last weekend. I am super behind in all of my photo processing, so these are just now getting up on the blog. I loved having the opportunity to introduce my kids to their cousin. They both just loved him. Carter wanted to play with him constantly, and Kendall was very intrigued by this new baby.
 
 
We also took Easton over to meet our grandma - totally made her day!
 
 
 
 
 
Eric's mom met up with us at Kathryn Albertson Park so we could do family pictures. I still need to go through those discs. I'm so behind! I really need to get it in gear this week because my surgery is this Friday and I will be out of commission for a while.
 
We had a great time at the park though! The kids got to run around like maniacs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mom hogging, I mean HOLDING Easton. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey my handsome man!
 
 
 
 
We also had a big BBQ/open house Saturday evening so everyone could come visit with Dana and Veronica and meet Easton. We had a ton of food and it was a really great evening.
 
 
Matt and Lori
 
Even my grandma came for a little bit.
 
 
 
 
 
The four musketeers, united once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is typically how Kendall responds to my camera. ;)
 
 
The three cousins.
 
I was super sad to see Dana, Veronica, and Easton leave. Even Carter told me that they needed to move back because "we never get to see them three days in a row, ever." Definitely made me cry. But it was a great visit and we had a lot of fun while they were here. Can't wait 'til next time!

No comments: