Monday, January 17, 2011

Teresa & Dave {Engagement}

I did this engagement shoot a while back, and had some extended time to edit.  I will be shooting this couple's wedding later this year, so you will be seeing them again.  Unfortunately, when we did their engagement shoot, I was sick and feeling totally uninspired.  And the lack of inspiration carried over into the editing, which is a bummer.  The creative juices were just not flowing.  So I actually hopped online and got some new actions for CS5 and that made a huge difference.  Unfortunately, by that time, I only had a few pictures left to edit - so the entire session wasn't a total loss!

Anyway - at the couple's request, we met down at the river in Eagle......a spot which I'm totally burnt out using. But they really liked the shots I had from there this summer and specifically requested the location.  Regardless of my displeasure with the shoot, here are some samples:







1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

yay!!! You got your brush to work!! I like the one you picked too :) I'm sorry you feel uninspired, but it doesn't look like you are :)