Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes

One of the things I decided to get for Carter for Christmas was his own camera.  He is well aware of a camera, and loves hitting the timer button on mine when we are doing goofy photoshoots.  So I figured it was time to get him his own camera to explore the world.  I noticed tonight that the batteries were almost dead, so I figured we would snap a few goofy pictures before it completely died.  And of course, I don't have replacement batteries here in the house......mom of the year award right here!




So, without further delay, here the pictures we have on the camera right now.  This will, or so is my hope, be a weekly post with updates of what Carter has captured.  (note:  these are all straight out of the camera - I'm clearly not going to edit them. And yes, some are fuzzy. I don't expect a 3 year old to hold perfectly still - ha! Who does?!)

 One of the fun things about this camera is the funny little add-ons you can select for pictures before you take them.  We had a hoot the other morning messing around with these!









Stay tuned each week for more of our Project 2011:  Through His Eyes!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very fun! I think this is a great idea! It will be fun to see what he see's