Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes Part 2

Hello Sunday!  It's that time to upload the pictures Carter took this week.  We didn't take the camera out and about as much as I hoped we would, so that's my goal this coming week.  Nonetheless, we did get some good pictures, which I share with you now:

Jesse's chew bone - at my parents' house
 Papa and Grandma
 Papa making breakfast
 This is what Carter gives us when we ask for his "mad" face.  He's rarely mad - truly, he's the happiest kid I know - always laughing and running and playing and loving.  But it's funny to watch him try to have a "mad" face.
 His Dinosaur Train dinosaurs.....and Superman
 I tried to tell him this was a lobster head, but he keeps calling it a crab. So here he is, telling me it's a crab.
 Our postcard we created one night when we were reading by the fire.
 At Aunt Ashley's salon, waiting to get his haircut.
 His turn in the chair!
 Self-portrait

 We get lots of blurries ;)


 This one....he was really laughing too hard to get a decent pic. I do fish lips and when his finger gets too close to my mouth, I bite him.  But he ends up in a giggling fit before his finger even gets close to my mouth.
 And my stylin' glasses - of course!
Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Those are really cute! Lol. I especially love your "mesmerizing and hypnotizing" glasses. I hear they're very high fashion ;)

CreativeMish said...

He's quite talented! I love the fish lips picture