Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Movie Review: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

So I know I'm way late to the game in watching this movie.  And to be honest, I probably wouldn't have ever watched it had my aunt not hand-delivered it to my house.  But I do have to say, this was a really good movie.  The storyline was very touching, though there were some parts that got me quite fired up.  But I guess that's the sign of a good movie.....to work your emotions.  I absolutely LOVE Ashley Judd.  I think she's an amazing, gorgeous actress and she did so well in this movie.  I'm glad I gave it a chance - it was well worth it!!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

Hmmm. That's one I've never seen either. Sounds good. :)

CreativeMish said...

I haven't seen this since it came out. I may have to rent again :)