Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Trip to CDA

I booked this trip back before we really knew when Mr. Mason was going to make his entrance into the world. The gamble paid off, as he made his appearance earlier this week. Timing could not have been better! My mom even held Christmas dinner for me! It was a super short trip, but totally worth it to hang out with my brother and our family for a couple days.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My dad and I got out of the house for a little bit, and took a nice drive around the lake and down by the resort. It's so amazingly beautiful up there this time of year. LOTS of snow!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of football watchin' this weekend.  ;)
 
 
Easton is already such a good big brother. He loves just sitting on the couch, holding Mason while they watch TV together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, Easton had to wrestle with Papa a couple times, too!
 
 
 
 
I think Papa won that round!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: