Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let the Madness Begin!

Dana, Veronica, and Easton arrived in Boise Friday evening to begin the prep for their wedding, which is later this week. It was a busy, but fun, weekend. The out-of-towners are starting to roll in, so it seems to get even more busy with each passing day.
 
I headed out a little early on Friday afternoon. I didn't have the kids for most of the weekend, so it was nice to just sit and relax with the family.  We grilled some burgers and played several rounds of corn hole. It was a perfect evening on the patio.
 
 
 
 
 
I spent the majority of Saturday with them as well, though I had to leave before the corn hole festivities heated up again.
 
Sunday was a busy day for sure. While Easton and Kendall were napping, my brother, dad, and I headed over to the field to practice some baseball with Carter. We ran through some soft toss, hitting, and grounder drills.
 
 
 
 
 
And since Dana will be in town for the last softball game of the season, we got him some practice as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Afterwards, we stayed inside as much as we could to escape the heat. It was damn hot out on the field!
 
Easton and his Papa having a moment:
 
 
My mom needs an updated picture of the three grandkids for work. This was ridiculously difficult, and I'll probably end up trying again at the wedding when they are all three dressed up.
 
 
 
 
Mr. Serious!
 
 
And if you ever can't find Kendall, check the garden. She's a sneak with those tomatoes!
 
 
 

No comments: