Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A Reunion

A while back, some of the high school softball girls started chatting on Facebook about getting together. Trying to mesh that many schedules proved to be rather difficult. And by that, I mean nearly impossible. We finally decided to just throw out a date, time, and location and whoever could make it would be there. Yesterday was the day and I was so excited to get together with these ladies. I see Shoshauna on a somewhat regular basis throughout any given year, but it's been many, many years since I have seen the others. We chatted about life since high school, kids, jobs, sports, and of course about the "good old days". It was so fun and I sure hope we can make this a regular thing, even if it's just a few of us at a time. It's like no time had passed at all - all the great conversations came rushing back and there were many laughs!
 
 
L-R:  Carissa (catcher, with her daughter), Krissi (shortstop), Tex (I still can't call her Kristin, outfield), Karen (outfield), me, and Shoshauna (catcher, infield, my trusty catcher for virtually my entire softball career.

No comments: