Saturday, May 24, 2014

Time

Kendall had some sort of bug the other day and I'm glad I was able to be home with her. She woke up with a high fever, so we spent the majority of the day cuddling together. She slept quite a bit throughout the day, which meant she was fighting something off. She refused to eat, but was taking in plenty of liquids, so at least there was that.
 
 
 
I also spent Friday morning volunteering with Carter's class for their walking field trip. The class walked to Rosauer's for their community in action portion of class. I really had a lot of fun with the kids, though it's quite similar to herding cats!
 
I have three shoots this weekend, the first of which was completed this morning. I had a newborn shoot with my friend, Jenny, who recently adopted an adorable baby girl. We nailed the shoot and I can't wait to share some of the pictures.

No comments: