Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes, Part 17

I had to weed through a lot of pictures of the TV, carpet, and front door this week, lol!  For some reason, these are his favorite things to take pictures of - I'll spare you.  Here are Carter's pictures from this week.

Eric's sister, Ashley, made us a delicious dinner earlier this week, which included a great salad.

 His picture of Joey, the cat.  Clearly, or not so clearly, I need to clean the back door window!  ;)
 The flash really ruined this picture.  But we were in the process of changing a diaper and Carter felt it noteworthy.  As you can see, she's still much to small for most of the newborn size onesies.
 His self-portrait.  I'm surprised he hasn't tried this before now.
 I left you one front door picture - just in case you forgot what it looked like.  ;)
 Horribly blurry, but it's me and Kendall.
 And let's not forget the ceiling fan!
 I'm sure he was wishing the weather was warmer so he could go outside and play.
 His Spiderman balloon, which sailed up into the skylight, out of reach.

No comments: