Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's That Time, Again

Wedding season is upon us once again.  And for photographers, that means the BUSY season.  My busy season started yesterday (a tad delayed this year due to Ms. Kendall's arrival).  I shot Teresa and Dave's engagement pictures a while back, and yesterday was their big day.  It was the second wedding for them both, so it was very low key, and intimate.  Just the kind of ceremony I needed to get myself back into the groove of shooting weddings.  (I think even my doctor would approve, since I'm still weeks away from being released for all activities.)  Stay tuned for the usual sharing of the wedding photos in a few days!  In the meantime, here's one little sneak......SOOTC.  Editing will have to wait - I have a softball tourney to go watch today!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty. I love the warm cozy lighting.