Monday, May 30, 2011

The Girl is Loved

We have finally settled into a schedule with Kendall....well, I should say I figured one out based on our own day and some sleep schedules I researched.  Turns out the schedule I had her on was perfectly on par with 99% of the sleep schedules out there.  So I'm pretty proud of myself for that.  And now that we have a schedule down, the days and nights flow so much better.  She's only up once at night, which makes for a happy mom.

Here are some recent shots from our house:

Carter always wants to hold Kendall.  He's even been asking to feed her, but I'm putting that off for a little longer. 


 He's also decided to teach her everything she needs to know - which pretty much revolves around dinosaurs.  Shocking!  She was hanging out in her bouncer the other night, and he was showing her pictures from his dinosaur encyclopedia and telling her about each dinosaur.  It was so cute!
 And he never turns down the chance to play with her.  Even though his toys are far more fun, he still likes playing with her baby toys.
 And all of this makes HER one happy baby as well!  This was taken this morning.....she's starting to flash her smile more and more.  Melts my heart!

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

She's got such a cute smile! I'm such a gusher for baby smiles. Nicely done mama ;)

CreativeMish said...

Yay for baby smiles. She is so cute.