Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cheeks

Carter has many nicknames......they all make sense to me.  However, he doesn't fully grasp the concept of nicknames yet.  When I call him "buddy" he tells me "Buddy is a dog at Grandma Dort's house".  So I try to explain that it's just a nickname I use for him, along with the countless others.  And other times, he will say "my name isn't honey, it's Carter".....clearly I'm aware of this.  ;)  But that boy just needs to tell you your business! 

Kendall is now a month old, and the first nickname for her that came out of my mouth recently was "Cheeks" because she's certainly gaining a good amount of weight!  I thought this picture perfectly displayed her cute (not-so-little) cheeks.

2 comments:

♥Jacqueline said...

What a perfect nickname! Very cute lil princess you have there ;)

CreativeMish said...

so cute... She's changing so much