Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh Target, How I Love Thee

My office manager told me about these things called BeBand Maternity Bands - which you wear over your normal, unbuttoned pants.  These bands fit like a glove and are extremely comfortable!  And the serious plus side - I get to wear all of my normal pants and don't have to waste a ton of money on maternity pants.  It's a win-win situation!  So I ventured over to Target yesterday afternoon and picked up two of these snazzy items and I'm thoroughly impressed.  I grabbed two sizes, so hopefully these last me the entire pregnancy.  If you are pregnant, or know someone who is pregnant, I highly recommend these!!

(and trust me, I was trying to upload a pic for you, but Blogger is being a serious pain.....so, just look it up on Target.com)

No comments: