Sunday, July 25, 2010

We Hunt Dinosaurs and Dragons in Our 'Hood

Today, we met up with my Aunt, Uncle, and two cousins at the country club.  It was a scorcher today, so the water felt fantastic!  Carter had such a fun time with his mini super-soaker, and no one was safe from his wrath.  Though we all got some payback on him, trust me.  Here are some pictures from our day (note: other than the first picture, these were all taken by my aunt).





When we got home, Eric put some chicken on the BBQ and Carter informed me that we were going to hunt dinosaurs and dragons.  Surprisingly,he didn't bring along any of his weapons of choice, instead we did a lot of belly-crawling across the yard.  So I snapped a couple of quick pics, and then joined him on his adventure.  We sure didn't find any dragons or dinosaurs (thank god), but there was a yummy dinner for us when we were done hunting!

Hope you all had a great weekend - we're already deep in planning for next weekend:  a mountain adventure with some of our friends and kids.  Should be fun!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

That is funny you were crawling on your bellies looking. Saturday I had one riding on the top of my car while were were driving to the store. It was red with green spots.