Sunday, July 4, 2010

All in a Day's Work

Carter and I met up with my parents and their dog, Jesse, yesterday morning.  Jesse love playing fetch.  Even more so, she loves fetching the buoy that my dad tosses into one of the local irrigation ditches.  She stays cool because the water is obviously refreshing for her.  Since she's a Golden Retriever, this is her nature and she LOVES it.  Here are some shots from the little adventure.



Carter is totally into running lately.  He wants everyone to run with him.  And you can't cheat and just walk fast because he's Mr. Bossy and will tell you "no, RUN!"  So here he is with my dad - they were running to get sticks to fight the dragon that was coming.  The imagination on this kid is just amazing - I love it!

And here they are, ready to take on the dragon!
(the Harry Potter nerd in me thinks Carter looks like he's standing there with his wand ready)

No comments: