Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!


Happy Birthday, America!!

We are having our families over for a BBQ this afternoon/evening, followed by fireworks, of course.  People in our subdivision were up quite late last night, lighting off their fireworks displays.  I'm hoping there are still plenty out tonight to celebrate as well!

This weekend marks the start of my month off for July.  Yesterday, I shot a wedding with my mother in law, and it's the last wedding I'm doing for July.  I have been booked for so long now, and am still booked well beyond July, that I decided to take a month off so we can have relaxing weekend trips to the cabin, fishing, and camping.  I'm thoroughly looking forward to this time off, not only from all of the time it takes to shoot a wedding, but the editing as well, which eats up quite a bit of my free time during the week.  So, here's to a much-deserved month off!

Have a safe 4th everyone!!

No comments: