Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

So towards the end of dinner tonight, I left Carter to finish his food while I put a load of laundry in the washer. When I came back, he was done so I put him down and forgot to wash his face. So my dirty-faced child went running by me and I said "child, come here."

Why is your pocket wet? He, of course, didn't know....or didn't care to offer up some explainin'

So I took his shirt off and thought of the possibilities of what exactly could be in that pocket.....and whether or not I wanted to touch it. I do have a boy child afterall - the possibilities are endless, and gross.


So I peeked into the pocket and there was green stuff. Not good. This can't end well. And I didn't have the patience to take a decent picture of the inside of the pocket, so pardon the above picture.


So I finally got brave and dumped the contents of the pocket into my hand. What was in there?

The celery from his dinner that he apparently doesn't like! The little turd!! And while it is funny, it's not something I care to have happen on a regular basis. So this is where he stands right now:

Muahahahahaha





1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

That's funny he tried to hide the evidence!