Thursday, April 22, 2010

Making a Mess.....an Artistic Mess

Today, I felt like doing something creative with Carter after work. So we stopped and got him lots of new shirts for spring and summer, and then a couple movies at Hastings because they had a great sale going on, and then we hit up the dreaded Wal-Mart (it was closest, trust me) to buy our supplies.
I think most moms cringe when they see paints because you just never know where that paint is going to land.....or if it's TRULY washable.

So I let Carter pick out his preferred brush. There were two other ones in the running as well, but blue and green are always his favorites.
And he set off to work!


I love the little dots he did!!

Checking out the damage.....wondering if he got more on his arms than the paper.

Which is clearly NOT the case......here is his masterpiece!!


3 comments:

Perfectly Unperfect said...

How cute he is! Love his masterpiece. He is one talented little guy.

Brandy said...

I think that it's so great that you foster his creativity!

CreativeMish said...

I love his concentration look when painting the dots.