Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Busy Weekend, Indeed

I took some time off of work at the end of last week and the beginning of this week to spend with Eric and Carter. Eric is back to work and left last night for Oregon for a month. So we spent virtually all of our time outside this weekend, enjoying the gorgeous spring weather. For most of the adventures, I left the camera at home so I could be more involved with the fun....and I have to say, I did enjoy it!
Carter decided he wanted to help Eric mow the lawn.....what a hoot that was! Eric tried to warn him that it was hard work, but Carter insisted.
He wanted to push the mower all by himself (trust me, it's not ON). He pushed and pushed, and that mower moved about 3 inches.
So Eric finally helped him out and I'm not kidding, Carter helped mow the entire lawn.
And trust me, there's only one thing my blue-eyed, sweaty boy wanted when they were done: ice cold water!!
And a snack, of course!! Mowing all that lawn makes a boy hungry!!


And if this isn't the perfect picture of a juicy orange, I'm not sure what is!!


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

He's already got good work ethics! I love those pink cheeks and blue eyes!