Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Weekend Recap - Picture Style

This weekend has been nothing short of busy.....as it usually is this time of year. Eric was actually in town the entire weekend, so we were able to get lots done. Friday night, we went out for pizza. After that, we came home and just laid by the fire, watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with Carter. We did take time, however, to let him shake some of his presents. Horrible parents, I know! How mean!


I simply love our tree this year. I think it's the best one we have had in quite a while.


And the fireplace? It's certainly my best friend.



Saturday afternoon, I had another family photoshoot (pics to come in a couple days). It was chilly outside, but nothing we couldn't handle. So we hustled and got out of the cold, and then it was time to head to Eric's family's Christmas party.
Carter and his Grammy Michelle.
Me and my MIL.
Someone didn't waste ANY time diving right into the food. Shocker!! Michelle and Janelle.
GG Dort sneaking up on Carter. He was giggles and squeals all night long! And then the karaoke madness began.

Carter playing with is Auntie Ashley.

I'm sure this was one of the Michael Jackson songs......everyone seemed to know the words to those.

By the end of the night, I was exhausted! We crammed too much into one day.....however, that's pretty much how we have spent life for the past 8 weeks since Eric has been working out of town. Another 2 to go and hopefully we are done. Until then, let the madness continue!

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

What a fun weekend!! I wish we did fun stuff like that! lol