Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cabin Fun!

OMG, how much I needed this trip to the cabin - you have no idea. I loaded up the car Thursday evening, and the kids and I hit the road mid-afternoon on Friday. It was an amazing weekend and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with my family, away from the drama.
 
 
We always set an invisible time for Carter upon arrival....how long will it take him to ask someone for a 4 wheeler ride?!
 
 
Kendall has been fairly undecided about the 4 wheelers, until this trip. She was definitely excited to take some rides.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday was actually a really overcast and almost chilly day. That's not going to stop us from having fun! We didn't even make it down to the swimming hole this trip, but there really is no such thing as a bad trip to the cabin. I had so many belly laughs - such a great time.
 
 
Taunya and the kiddos
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brian and Ilyse made it up, too.
 
 
 
The boys decided they were going to float the river - we were pretty shocked as it certainly wasn't a hot day to cool off in the river. They insisted the water was actually perfect. Sure thing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm glad I was able to take the kids up and get into the mountain air. It was definitely what the doctor ordered!

No comments: