Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dream Mile / First Grade BBQ

Yesterday was such a fun day for Carter. He was the only first grader in his school to qualify to run the dream mile. It was so fun to watch all of the first graders cheer him on! I'm so proud of him!
 
 

After the running was over, I volunteered to help with the first grade end-of-year BBQ. It was really fun to see some of their camping day activities, including a tent in their classroom. We grilled up some hot dogs and the kids really had a fun time. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to help out with stuff like this. Monday is field day, which is one of my favorite school events! I can't wait to see what this year has in store.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kendall was there to cheer on her big brother.
 
 
She also had a big week - she got to go on her first fishing trip with Eric and caught her own first fish!
 
 

No comments: