Wednesday, June 3, 2015

At the River

I'm late with some of these posts - this week (and it's only Wednesday) has been completely insane!

We had some warmer weather over the weekend, and the adventures at the river have begun. This spot is one of my favorites, simply because it's close. If you can get there during a time when pictures aren't being taken, it's usually pretty empty. This is my go-to when the kids and I need a quick adventure. Obviously I have other favorite river spots that are more remote, but they take longer to access.







Jackson has really taken a liking to the water. How could he not? He's a lab! We struggled a bit this day because the kids were throwing rocks like crazy, and we were trying to get Jackson to just chase his ball. As you can see from the video, distraction finally won him over. ;) 
 

 

No comments: