Tuesday, March 24, 2015

KPFF - Headshots

I was contacted by the Boise office of a regional engineering firm (KPFF) to do some headshots of four of the local engineers for the company website. I knew with four guys, the shoot would be short and sweet, so it was a no-brainer to submit a quote for this one. Plus, my cousin, Matt, is one of the engineers. ;)  We met up outside my office in downtown Boise and walked a few blocks to grab various locations and backgrounds. I had specific instructions from management at KPFF regarding background and editing style, so part of my work, creatively, was already done for me.  It was sort of chilly that afternoon, with a breeze, so we made quick work and packed it in for the day.  Overall, I'm pleased with this corporate shoot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: