Friday, April 3, 2015

The Day I Have Been Waiting for Arrived!

 
Well, baseball has officially begun! We were supposed to have our first practice earlier this week, but the weather was just nasty and the first practice was moved to last night. I can't even begin to describe how excited I was. This sport that I have been playing or watching in some capacity virtually my entire life.....and now I get to watch Carter jump right in. Ahhhh!!!
 
We skipped t-ball because I just have no use for that shit. ;)  So one year of coach pitch is required before he can go into minors. His little team is just so cute. And they have one girl, who was actually in Carter's class last year. I thought it was strange to have a girl, given there are ample softball opportunities here in the valley, but hey.....it is what it is.
 
I was thoroughly impressed with the coach and his style of coaching, just in the first practice. He was great with the kids, and knew all of their names by the end of the night. I think it's going to be a fun couple of months doing this baseball thing!  ;)











No comments: