Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Retirement, Mom!

As of this week, my mom is officially unemployed in the best way possible:  RETIRED!  My dad decided that we were going to do a surprise party for her, including flying in Dana, Veronica, and Easton to participate in the surprise. We all had different roles in putting this party together, and it all turned out wonderfully. She was genuinely surprised (right, mom?) and the party was a huge hit. We had a ton of food, cake, and immeasurable amounts of alcohol. An epic game of Cards Against Humanity was played, and there was a questionable piggy back ride that resulted in an almost broken screen door, what feels like a broken tailbone, and a narrowly missed broken neck (thanks to Dana for the save). What a night! In sad news, I've had to break things off with Don Julio. That bastard threw me for the worst hangover I have EVER had.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Retirement, Mom! I can't wait to see and hear about all of the grand adventures yet to come. We love you!

No comments: