Friday, November 14, 2014

Goodbye Fall

 
 
We really had a gorgeous fall this year in Boise. While I had a ton of shoots (I know, I'm behind on posting them), I never really got the chance to just get out and take some nature shots. It's something I always plan to do, but missed out this year. However, there was still plenty of fun to be had in and around the house.
 
Baking banana bread with the girl:
 
I decided to use my photography backdrop set to take our fort-making to a whole new level. This fort, and variations of it, stayed up for a solid week. The kids LOVED it.
 
 
 
Last weekend, Eric and the kids raked up the front yard while I had a shoot out at Juniper Ranch. What an amazing place! By the time I got home, the mountain of leaves was ready to be destroyed - needless to say, the kids had a blast.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: