Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Carter's Kindergarten Graduation

Well, today was the big day! Kindergarten graduation for Carter!!  I've had so many moms warn me to bring boxes of Kleenex for this, but to be honest, I didn't shed one tear. I was so proud of Carter and all of the achievements he has made this year, I was just a damn happy mom today!
 
The two morning kindergarten classes had a little program, which included three songs (on my video camera and I don't feel like importing) and then the presentation of their little "diplomas" to each student. The two teachers gave really nice talks about the kids, and then had a cupcake reception afterwards.  It was pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen!
 
 
 
 
Congratulations, Carter! Your advancement this year really impressed me. You are so smart and I see so much of myself in you. I'm so proud of the little guy you are. We had some bumps during the school year, but I think that's pretty typical with little boys. I can't wait to see what FIRST GRADE holds for you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: