Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kendall Turns 3!!

Kendall's birthday falls on a Monday this year, so I celebrated her birthday over the weekend. She was ALL about every single present - no help needed from her brother this year! I had my cousin, Matt's girlfriend, Lori make Kendall's cake - inspired by an idea found on Pinterest (naturally). I LOVED the cake! 
 
Kendall - with 3 brings ATTITUDE. SASS. TEMPER. BOSSY. INDEPENDENCE. QUESTIONS. LOTS.OF.QUESTIONS. PURPLE. OWLS. MINNIE MOUSE. VOCABULARY.
 
But you know what? I just wouldn't change a thing about her.
 
I love you baby girl!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, we hand 3 year olds in our family pocket knives. ;) No, she didn't get to use it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The hairstyles she put on this Barbie - yikes! She needs some practice.
 

No comments: