Monday, April 14, 2014

A Visit, a visit!

My brother, Veronica, and Easton were in town this weekend for their bridal shower and other wedding planning festivities. It was a whirlwind weekend, for sure, but I loved every minute of it. I spent virtually every waking moment with them.  We had a big pizza dinner Friday night, the bridal shower and flowergirl dress shopping Saturday afternoon, and then a burger/hotdog grill-fest Saturday evening. We hung out for a couple of hours Sunday before the trio headed back to northern Idaho.  Here are some pictures of our weekend:
 
My kids were so excited to see their cousin, Easton! They haven't seen him since Christmas and now he's walking/running around. It was so fun to watch them play together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Arms up, Papa!
 
 
 
 
Little stinker.
 
 
 
So Veronica and I aren't always inappropriate with each other.....ok, so we are. I just love this girl!
 
 
 
Carter taking a chill with uncle Dana.
 
 
My kids decided to feed Easton his lunch Saturday. I don't know who had more fun! They were all giggling like crazy.
 
 
 
And of course I couldn't go without an updated picture with my brother.
 

No comments: