Thursday, April 10, 2014

Done

The decree has been signed by the judge and the legal part of this process is over. Obviously interaction and co-parenting will still be in play for quite some time to come.

I've been feeling a number of different emotions lately. Relief is the most prominent. I feel like all of the threats and poor behavior can finally stop - I can't be held "hostage" anymore.

The feelings of failure do not exist for me anymore. Granted, the marriage itself didn't succeed, but I haven't failed my children. They still have two parents who love them more than anything. They will still have a wonderful life filled with adventures.

I have learned many lessons during the course of this relationship. I hope that HE has learned even more.

I feel like there is so much more to say, but I'm going to keep the majority of my thoughts and feelings private.

Onward and upward, and here's to many more adventures.

No comments: