Friday, January 1, 2010

Blast From the Past

When we were at my dad's side of the family's Christmas celebration, one of my uncles had a huge tin of pictures. They were mostly of my grandfather, but there were quite a few of us kids when we were little. I stumbled upon some that I had never even seen before!

This first one was obviously at Christmas. I think I am 2 in this picture - I'm on the left, my cousin, Monica, is on the right. I swear, it's like looking at Carter in a dress!
This picture was taken in my parents' backyard before they added on to their house. The picture says I'm almost 3. Again, I'm with my cousin, Monica. I'm on the right. And dang I miss that wagon!!

I'm not sure if this is for a birthday celebration or Christmas, but I would say I'm probably 4.


And back to the glory days. I can't believe someone was able to time a picture with an old camera (ahem, NOT a digital camera) and actually get the ball I was picthing in the picture. And I was clearly messing around because my form is just awful!


I would love to be in that kind of shape again!! It's one of my goals this year, though, so watch out!

No comments: