Friday, October 2, 2009

Who's Busy?

Uhhh.....holy crap, life has gotten so busy in the past month or so!! I started a new job in September, and while it wasn't all my life's dreams are made of, it's definitely better than the day I started. And *gasp* I may even like it! Still doing paralegal work....just in a completely different area of law than I have ever done, or thought I would do. But it's insanely busy and my days (usually) FLY by. The people there are simply hilarious and we have a good time all day long. And did I mention a time or two on Twitter that they have lots of goodies? Talk about a good way to THIS girl's heart!!

Anyway, there really is no rhyme or reason to this post. And there are no pictures.....I know, I have failed you. It just doesn't seem right to do a post without a picture!

I'm having some girls over tonight to scrap. I have already taken the rum out of the freezer....seriously. There is no child at my house tonight, I deserve to drink. And first thing tomorrow morning....like seriously, FIRST thing, we are driving up with my parents to the mountain to chop some trees for firewood this winter. I LOVE having a fireplace!! So you can bet I will be sooooore Sunday.

And I will be more blonde tomorrow evening......'cause my mama and I are doin' my hair while we watch the BSU game. (seriously - the southern accent thing just kicked in) And BSU is going to win and we will move up even higher in the rankings.....even though #5 in the NATION is pretty damn good.

So that's it - the end of my rambling post. I'll try to take pictures this weekend so I have something more interesting to blog about. Stick with me!!