Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Sunday Outing: Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch

We had gorgeous weather this last weekend, so I decided it was time for a little day trip. We called up my brother and his girlfriend, and we all went out to one of the corn maze/pumpkin patches. We had a great time admiring all of the (new and old) tractors. Carter was certainly excited to point them all out.

We decided not to attempt any of the big mazes, but we did let Carter make his way through the kiddie one that was made out of hay bales.
And we wandered through the pumpkin patch as well. We didn't buy any (I thought they were over-priced), but it was still fun to see the huge pumpkins.

And then we took a hay ride throughout the farm. This house was on the property......I'm sure all of the proceeds of the farm and corn maze activities are supporting these people....as you can tell from their modest house.

One of the views along our hay ride.


Fall is definitely in the air, as I have been saying lately. I can't believe Halloween is next weekend! How exciting!!

No comments: