Friday, July 18, 2014

Their Love Affair With Water

We have spent a fair amount of this summer near the water (thankfully not at Eagle Island). Usually just the pool in the back yard, or down at the river. The kids don't care, as long as it's water. I was trying out the new lens the other evening - I'm still undecided about it. I see the pro's, for sure - it's a great lens, I love the quality. But I'm not entirely sure I'm going to keep it - I was wanting something for functional for a wedding, and this lens is rather limiting. So I'm still debating the end result here. In the meantime, I was taking some shots as the kids messed around on the patio and in the pool. 
 
 
Screaming as she gets splashed by Carter.
 
 
And Mr. Giggles thinks it's just a riot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fighting over blueberries.
 
 
Stink face.
 
I haven't deciphered THIS face, but it's surely trouble.
 

No comments: