Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Happy 7th!

I can't believe my little guy is SEVEN today! Where does the time go? He is having such a blast in first grade, and we are hitting the baseball practice hard in preparation for league play this coming spring. I am so proud of the little man he is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We had a birthday party Sunday for Carter over at Kleiner Park. I think next year will be the beginning of the parties with kids from school. We had a pretty good turn-out for family and the weather was just gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a better day.
 
Happy Birthday to my little man - I sure love you Carter Ryan!
 






























1 comment:

Michelle Durheim said...

Time does go fast. He's turning into such a cute little man. Of course he's always been cute but conversations sure are changing :)