Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Cutest Girl Ever

So we are having family pictures taken this weekend.  As in, I'm stepping out from behind the camera to attempt to wrangle two busy kids and one grumpy husband into one photo where we are mostly looking in the same direction and maybe smiling. As long as no one is crying in the picture {Eric} I will consider it a success.  No really though, my MIL is taking us out and I know she will get some great shots.  But in the meantime, I took Kendall out into the backyard the other day because the lighting was premier and I needed to remind her that a camera WILL be part of her life. Get over it. Accept it. Freaking smile, kid.
 
 
 
 
 
And what got her attention the entire time? A bow. It's that simple. Sometimes I wish I could be 17 months old. ;)

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I may be prejudice but Kendall is much cuter than all the other girls! I love her goofy little smile