Monday, October 8, 2012

A Lazy Weekend - Wait, What's That?

This weekend is the first in......I truly don't know how long......that I haven't had a shoot.  Business for the year is pretty much over, and I decided to not even advertise a fall special this year because I really just wanted to RELAX.  Anyone who is a photographer knows that you don't get a weekend "off" during the majority of the year. It's either slammed with weddings or other shoots, and sometimes both. And then, when those are over, you have editing. My week nights, after the kids go to bed, are also devoted to editing. It's fun in the beginning, hard work in the middle, and by the time October hits, I just want it to be over. And now it is. I have to finish up the editing on one evening this evening and then I'm DONE. I have been enjoying a very lazy weekend with my kids. I spent some time scrapbooking, we built forts, we took baths until the water was cold....and I think I have spent 79 hours watching baseball. No joke.....it's playoff time!



Screaming at each other.....and if you have ever heard me or my kids scream, you know this was quite a sound!

Building forts


Play time!





 

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I remember the forts from years ago :)