Monday, September 3, 2012

Dana, Veronica & Baby Boy!

Seriously - I thought I posted these like a week ago. Sorry about that! So.....a few weekends ago, I drove down to Idaho Falls to meet up with my brother and Veronica. The day before, they had an ultrasound performed, which revealed the sex of the baby. They wanted to know, but in a unique way. If you aren't a fan of Pinterest, you should be. Veronica found a very cute idea for revealing the gender.  She decorated a box and wrote "boy or girl?" on it. Then they gave me the envelope which contained the gender of the baby. I went over to Zurchers and filled up the box with blue balloons, and then I took them to Sportsmans Park, which is a gorgeous place!  The shoot was so much fun, and such a neat idea. Here are some from our day!












2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

These turned out great! When did you say her baby is due?

Jenn said...

Dec 16th