Tuesday, November 30, 2021

November's Literary Adventures

November started off with The Wish, which is the latest novel by Nicholas Sparks. It was likely one of my least favorite books he has written. It wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't anything memorable either.  First Girl to Die was another in the British detective series. Phifer is a steady with these books and I always look forward to them as they are an easy read.  The Reason for Me was a really great book by a new-to-me author. I was pleasantly surprised by this one! In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I gave the author another try with Just Love, which was equally as enjoyable. From the Embers was definitely the best read of the month. A couple of twists and turns kept me engaged. Will was another read out of my usual genre - written by Will Smith about his life. Another great read!





No comments: