Monday, June 10, 2019

Champs!

I didn't get to see nearly as many of Carter's baseball games as I typically do - meaning ALL of them. Since Matt and I were coaching the girls in softball, this limited our ability to see Carter's games, as most were played at the same time.  Thankfully, my parents were able to be the score updaters while we were coaching.  

Carter made it to AAA Majors this year, which is the highest division, and definitely the most competitive. He was nervous right off the bat (pun intended), but managed to hang with the other players the majority of the season.  The team made it to the championship game and WON the whole thing! It was a great ending to a hard-fought season, and I sure hope the taste of sweet victory propels Carter into another season.




Our softball team had a really good season. We ended up making it to the championship game as well, and ended up losing by just one run in extra innings. It was one heck of a championship game, and definitely one the girls should be proud of! I know both Addie and Kendall are looking forward to many more years of softball, and I'm sure excited to be right there with them.


No comments: