Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hitched!

Back at the beginning of January, Matt and I did something totally spontaneous and totally against every "planner" bone in my body and eloped! We thought about a place special to us and the kids, and decided on a beachy spot near the river in the mountains. We spent some hot days up there last summer with the kids, and decided it was perfect for what we wanted for our day......though snowy this time! We had a friend get ordained to perform the ceremony, and the kids were way excited to be involved. It was just what we wanted, and I'm glad we were able to make it happen!
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then we waited and waited, and WAITED, for the jeweler to get my ring sized and back to us. Weeks later, it finally arrived. I'm totally in love with it.  Yay for love!
 
 
 

No comments: