Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter!

Easter this year was a little different due to changing custody schedules and having a third child in the house. Matt and I had a blast putting together the baskets for the kiddos. All of the kids got their baskets early since they wouldn't be with us on Easter Sunday. It was quite comical listening to the three of them brainstorm as to how the Easter Bunny knew to get the baskets to them early, how he carried the baskets, how he could possibly ring the doorbell, etc. I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard at some of their creative ideas!
 
 
 
Saturday, my kids got to participate in the massive Easter Eggstravaganza at Kleiner Park. We have done this for the past couple of years, and it's so fun for the kids. Carter is always super aggressive and loads up on tons of candy-filled eggs. Kendall on the other hand.......we need to work with that girl! The second the kids took off to gather eggs, she grabbed my hand and stayed on the sidewalk. I had to break the rules and actually walk out with her so she wouldn't end up with an empty basket. Still not her cup of tea!
 


 
 
 
 
It was a decent day for weather, so we spent a little bit longer at the park doing the bounce houses. I'm glad we had good weather this year!
 
 
 
 

No comments: