Thursday, April 25, 2013

I dare you

You know what I am growing tired of? People who call women "feminists" like it's a bad thing. Wouldn't it be nice if women were just afforded all of the luxuries of....oh, say....a MAN? To just exist and be everything that they are (excuse me while I laugh), never being challenged, making the higher wage, getting the better job, sitting on their asses at home drinking beer and smacking their woman's ass. Gosh....what a life!
 
Newsflash little boys.....we're coming for you.
 
Second, I figured a man would be proud to have a strong woman.  We aren't back in the day of meek, subservient women, when we were "fragile" little beings who needed a strong man to support us. No thanks.
 
I am proud to be a feminist. I can do this all on my own. I don't need a man to give me a house or a happy family. I don't need his paycheck or his damn last name. Call me a "feminist bitch" if you must. Your fear is showing, honey. But if you insist on calling me anything, come look me in the eyes and say it.
 
I dare you.
 
Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

No comments: