Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter {2013}

I worked from home today because I swear I sprained my ankle during a shoot on Saturday. I can barely walk, so I spent most of the day at the computer, icing and popping Ibuprofen. I should have done some editing to these pictures, but I really just prefer them SOOTC.










 
 
 
 
 

I set my alarm early Sunday morning to let the dogs in so I could go "hide" the eggs. And not a minute too soon....the kids came running into our room within 3 minutes of my getting done. They were so excited about their baskets of goodies, I actually had to remind them to check outside to see if the Easter Bunny had left them eggs to find. They came running back to my room, yelling that they needed their baskets. The hunt was on!















1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

It looks like they had a fun time :)