Saturday, August 4, 2012

What's Been Going On?

I feel so out of touch with my blog right now......the past few weeks have been insanely busy for me, and August doesn't show any signs of slowing down. I have weddings every single weekend in August AND September.....except for one lonely weekend where I will be driving to meet my brother and his girlfriend for a photoshoot. 

So it seems like I haven't had more than two seconds with my kids, and the camera has hardly been out.  Here are some shots over the last month or so that I wanted to share:

I don't remember if I posted this or not.....taken in June, while trying to get an updated pic of the kids. This proved to be almost impossible.


My girl, who stole my hat and ran around the yard with it.

There is a hilarious story behind these animals.....I won't take the time to repeat it here. If you follow me on Twitter, you know. Let's just say.....they stalked me at one of my photoshoots at Kathryn Albertson Park.


A quick shot I got during a shoot at The Depot.

Up at the cabin last weekend....this is how Jesse rolls.
 And after she and Billie spend all day diving for rocks in the river (I'm not kidding about diving), this is where they spend there time.

No comments: