Monday, June 6, 2011

Project 2011: Through His Eyes, Part 22

Here are Carter's pictures for last week!

 Some of his animals, lined up and ready for battle!

 Ahhhh the gorgeous weather this weekend meant he spent hours and hours on his bike.
 And the scooter!
 Too much backlight - but this is his buddy Daysen when we went over for the play date.
 And his latest movie obsession.  I can't stand this movie.  Too much la-la-girly singing for my taste.  Maybe he can introduce it to Kendall in about a year!

 This is a sticker on the lid of his toilet. And this is the last picture of his toilet - we'll put a stop to that right now, lol!
 But the toothbrush is ok.
He always wants to take pictures when I'm feeding Kendall.  A goofy shot this time.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

I just watched Tangled last week. It wasn't one of my faves... thats for sure...